Players can enjoy the Zero series and ZX series on the MegaMan Zero/ZX Collection! The new legacy collection includes all games from the Zero series and ZX series into one legacy collection. Long-time fans and new players can enjoy games from both series. The legacy collection blends intense action and platforming on one carriage. Capcom is releasing the MegaMan Zero/ZX Collection on Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Nintendo Switch™ system, and Steam on January 21st, 2020!
The MegaMan Zero series is one of the most popular series from the Gameboy Advance. You play as Zero, and the series occurs after the MegaMan X series. The series expand to four games telling the final story of Zero. Then, Capcom developed the MegaMan ZX series for the Nintendo DS. This series is after MegaMan Zero in the timeline.
Furthermore, the MegaMan Zero/ZX Legacy Collection is the first physical release of the MegaMan Zero series and MegaMan ZX on modern consoles. New players are being introduced to the games on the Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS. Furthermore, many critics consider both series to have some of the best games in the franchise. I personally think MegaMan Zero 3 is one of the best MegaMan games ever made by Capcom.
- MegaMan Zero
- MegaMan Zero 2
- MegaMan Zero 3
- MegaMan Zero 4
- MegaMan ZX
- MegaMan ZX Advent
- Zero and ZX series on modern consoles – o Join the Resistance as the titular fan-favorite protagonist in the four Zero games. o Defend the innocent from Mavericks and discover your destiny as either the male or female protagonists of ZX and ZX Advent.
- All-new competitive rush mode – Z Chaser Mode allows players to race to complete challenges from both the Zero and ZX games. More details on this mode will be revealed at a later date.
- Newcomer friendly Casual Scenario Mode and Save-Assist System – New players can jump right into the futuristic universe of the Mega Man Zero and ZX series with a new Casual Scenario Mode. Bounce back from mistakes using the new optional Save-Assist system to revive at the most recent map checkpoint without losing a life.
- Improved visuals and layout options – Experience the games as they were first released with a monitor filter option that features the original sprite art, or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites. Freely choose from a variety of layout options for the ZX series’ dual-screen displays and controls at any time.
- In-game gallery and music player – Take a look back at the history of the Zero and ZX series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, including a music player filled with tunes from the original games. Those who pre-order the collection will also have access to the ten special arrangements included in the Mega Man Zero/ZX Reploid Remixes.
Get your weapons ready!
We are living in the renaissance of MegaMan. Capcom may create a new game if players support the new legacy collection. I am very excited for the MegaMan Zero/ZX Legacy Collection. Zero has his Z-saber ready for action! Be sure to purchase your copy on January 21st, 2020!